FINALLY CELEBRATED

We finally mangaged to celebrate Colten's birthday!

It seemed as if I threw it all together, but it was still nice. A GREAT thanks to all who came because you are what made it special. With us living so far from family it seems as if we count on our church family so much to share these special moments. It is hard to believe he is two years old and doing some of the things he does. Of course I know he picks up fast with three older syblings. Colten you are special to us in your very own ways and we love you!

6 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful party, you should be proud mama! Hope you had a wonderful day Colten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! I wasn't invited? Well!!!! Just kidding. I do hope this little cutie pie had a wonderful birthday and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Colten! Glad they finally decided to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party was great because of the gracious host and hostess.
    Great and well done job.

    Happy Birthday Colten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad my family got to go. We really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Big Boy!!! It looks like you mommy pulled off another wonderful party! I wish we were a little closer so we could make a quick trip over and back and not me missed. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger