????????

I'm sure you wondered what are the question marks for as a title for a post. Well that is just how my mind feels. I have wanted to make a post many times here lately but I can never seem to put any thoughts in order to type. So far this year things just seem a little strange for me. You know I thought after the Holidays there was suppose to be a calmness that comes over everyone. I still have not had that, lol! I'm the type of person who likes to have everything just so, and know what is going to happen next. For whatever reason, it's not happening like that for me so far this year. I really just feel like everything is scattered and nothing is in order as it should be. Who knows? God does! You know things like this in our everyday lives may seem like a small everyday happening, but we never know what is really going on. Maybe there is something about me that needs to change. Maybe God is pushing me to trust and lean on him more, instead of "Christina" thinking she has it all worked out all the time.

I can only say that all is well! Not a dull moment in the Isom house. I must say that I have so enjoyed the lessons about raising and training our children in Sunday School. I try to replay it all to my husband, and we can only try our best to apply in our parenting lives. It is a constant challenge to make the right decision at any given moment with our children.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend! Looking forward to being in the house of the Lord Sunday, and expecting GREAT things, as always, from our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Isom post! Way to go girl!

    All truly is well, just different!

    God has a way taking control of our own ways. Ask me how I know? LOL!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Stina! This was a wonderful post, I know God is changing some things in me this year (well He always is working on me LOL). I too have been enjoying the Sunday school lessons, they have been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger