WEDNESDAY IN BRANSON

On Wednesday we actually got to sleep in due to the boys not having to play one single game that day. The boys watched a few other teams play, and we did a little practice in the room. We enjoyed lunch at Shorty Smalls and it was very good! We talked to the little ones during lunch and it made me cry. I miss them and hearing their voice on the phone just made me miss them even more. Breann asked me, where are y'all and for whatever reason I just started crying. I guess I had not really had time to think about how far away we are from our children. That evening we enjoyed our dinner and show and The Dixie Stampede. It was a lot of food! Oh, and the South won for those who know about this show. That was it for Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see you all are having a good time. Take care and tell Haiden MeMe loves him and is proud of him, keep up the good work.
    Love u too
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever get a chance, you should check out the other Branson shows too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger