ON A WINNING STREAK

Okay, the boys are doing totally AWESOME! They won all their games today and are now gauranteed no less than 4th. They are doing so awesome as a team, I have just been amazed. They are playing the best team work I've seen here yet! I'm sure there are others as I have not seen all games played, but our boys have done the best team work that I have seen. I love this for them so much seeing how this is there last year to quiz together, and what a way to end their quizzing together. They are making a huge memory for themselves by playing the way they have played. I'm so proud of them both and we are going to hate to see them seperate as quizzers, but time and places does have a way of changing things. We love Austin and have fun with him, and we will miss the quality time we have had with him during quizzing. WE ARE VERY PROUD! Oh, and we attended the Noah Musical tonight and thought it was wonderful. I was so amazed at the props they have for this drama and how fast they changed the scenes. I would say it is a must see for anyone who comes to Branson! Also, want to say a huge THANK YOU to anyone who helped support Haiden coming to Nationals. With you support he has been able to have fun, but at the same time be serious and play to best of his ability during quizzing. Thank you all for your help!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations boys, you are awesome! I know it is hard leaving the little ones. We miss you. We'll be glad to see you all back at Life Tab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! Not only to have a chance to go to Nationals but to do so well!! On another note, when I was looking at Bro Chris' "cool" pic, it looked like he had an earring! I was like WHAT?? But then I noticed that it was only a spot on my dad's computer screen. At first I thought maybe was had decided to get a little too cool LOL!! So glad y'all are having a wonderful time! Pat yourself on the back girl, the hard work y'all have been doing is paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Haiden and Austin! Fourth at Nationals-wonderful, wonderful-all of your hard work paid off!! Pawpaw and I are very proud of the two of you!! You all have a safe trip back home! Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Guys ya'll are awesome we are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Haiden and Austin! You both have done an outstanding job, and I'm so proud of you both and your team. Glad ya'll are having fun in Branson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just heard the FANTASTIC news! WAY TO GO HAIDEN & AUSTIN! I am very proud of you both.

    And of course... WAY TO GO PARENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro. Chris and Sis. Christina, it is so wonderful to see parents so dedicated to the things of God and instilling the Word of God into the hearts of their children. You have worked hard and Haiden and Austin are a success, once again! I am so proud of them and you! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger