TUESDAY UPDATE

On Tuesday the boys started off that morning playing a game. They lost this game down to the last question, but I hear they played great. I didn't feel too well Tuesday morning, not sure if I had bug or what. So, we headed out to the Kirby magic show that day at 2pm. We enjoyed that very much, and continue to wonder how they pull some of those things off. It was neat to watch! After that we ate at The Pasta House, which was good! Then we headed out to Shepherd of the Hills for that drama. We really enjoyed this, and Haiden said it was awesome after watching. Then we stopped at the Lumber Jack and rode a couple of go kart rides to finish off our evening.

8 comments:

  1. I'm enjoy all these slide shows. Branson looks like a lot of fun! I'll be praying for the boys to have a good game tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad ya'll were able to go to Shepherd of the Hills! We always enjoy going, and I knew ya'll would like it. Did Haiden participate in the frog race? I'm with Michelle....I'm praying for the kids to have a winning game tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like ya'll are making a lot of memories. I'll be praying too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad ya'll are having so much fun! We are praying for the boys to continue to do well. Keep making wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it looks like you all are having a blast!!!!! I couldn't but sit and jsut smile seeing you all do all these fun things together! Your little ones are just fine! Yesterday I think Ryan loosened up enough to preach in front of me and they've been going non-stop!!! I now know what it would be like to have twins and I must say at 18months they aren't bad!!! Love ya'll keep having fun, Tell the boys we've been thinking of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad ya'll are having a wonderful time! I'm so proud of the boys, too!!!! Tell them to "keep up the GREAT work". Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haiden and Austin, Punkin and Pawpaw are very proud of you!! Good luck tomorrow!!!! Go Texas 5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MeMe is soooooo proud of you guys!!!!!
    Keep up the awesome work.
    Love U
    MeMe

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger