UPDATE FOR SOME

Okay for the few comments feeling sorry for Haiden, I will let you know the trampoline is in our yard now and is in about perfect condition. So the children can still jump. However, the saftey net is whats totally messed up. The metal bars were are bent out of shape. So, for my comfort I hope we can purchase the saftey part seprate somewhere. I just don't like Ryan and Breann being up there jumping with it wide open. This trampoline is a bit higher off the ground than the normal round ones. My husband will fix our neighbors fence before we leave for camp this week, so that means fence damage was not major, LOL! Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Well I feel better knowing this! Thank you for the update! I was almost ready to start a collection for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mandy. I was on the verge of buying the kids another trampoline. I, too, feel beter knowing the trampoline wasn't too damaged and is usable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I just got around to reading the blogs! I hope ya'll can find a safety net, maybe they sell them separate on the internet or at Sams? Have a great time at camp!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger