CAMP WEEK

Well we are excited to be heading to Lufkin tomorrow morning for Family Camp. It seems as if we are up in the air about whether or not we are going every year, but always manage to pull it off and go. We love going to camp meeting! We have had the privelage of being a part of Family Camp every since we got into church because we used to only be one hour away from the camp grounds. Now it seems to be more of a challege to attend camp, but there is such a huge desire to be there that we make it work! Every year it amazes me the crowd that gathers in the santuary on the camp grounds during family camp. It is just awesome to have that many people together worshiping the one true living God, Jesus Christ. It is just a fact that you know God is going to move in a mighty way in every single service. I think there are just so many people that come expecting something great to happen and so therefore it does. This life I live is so AWESOME! I could never turn back after what my God has done for me, and where he has brought me from. I love the life I live for Jesus Christ. I am so thankful God drew me to him and I chose to live for him. You see we all have a choice and I beleive God draws every single person to him, but then it is up to us as to what we choose when we feel God tugging at us. Will we turn our lives over to him or will we say no and live our lives how we want to. Anyway, I don't know where all that came from, but I just know I'm glad to be living my life for God and living it according to his word the best that I can. He is my focus in life and I daily strive to be more like him and seperate my self from this world. I am filled with joy from God, and choose to be happy with this life he has blessed me with. Thank you Jesus! Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Y'all have a ton of fun and get lots of blessings! I hope we get to go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wanted to go this year, but we just couldn't leave Nanny & Papa right now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys have fun!! I know you will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger