SICK

Well yesterday we missed church due to Breann having pink eye, and I'm sure the rest of the children will get it before the week is up. Actually I think Colten already has it, that is just how it works with three children so close in age. Haiden is old enough he is very cautious of people being sick and stays clear from them so he doesn't tend to come down with everything the little ones get. So Colten has had a tight cough since about Friday and wheezing with it. I take him to Doctor today and he has Bronchitus with a little infection. Not bad but went ahead and got antibiotic for it plus doing breathing treatments. He also has an ear infection! Are my children majorly sick, NO, at least I don't think so, but I as a mother I feel it is best to keep them from your children so that maybe your children will not get any of this stuff. So right now I'm thinking we will just stay at home until the weekend and hopefully they will be over all this and if its gonna make its rounds with my children it will have done so and be over, and then we will see everyone at church on Sunday. I do not like missing church at all and sure don't like missing over a little sickness, but it just seems that there has and is so much going around that maybe me keeping them at home will prevent another spread of stuff. Hope you all have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. Well, we will miss ya'll on Wednesday. I think I'm finally over the "stuff" and the kids have been fine since the middle of last week. Needless to say, after missing a week of church I am so ready to be there on Wednesday, so I know how you feel! See you tomorrow maybe? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the kids are feeling better. I'll miss Breann turning around to stare at me in church. I know Karen will, too. LOL LOL j/k Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Kassie! I will get her back in there ASAP for y'all, LOL! I really don't like how she stares at people. She will do this in stores and run into stuff cause she is so busy staring backwards at someone. Don't know what I'm gonna do about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told your husband to tell you that I missed you Sunday hopefully he remembered but if not, I Missed You and you little ones! I do wish them a speedy recovery. It's the pits having to stay in! I hope you get a little break at some point during the week. Keep us posted on how ya'll are. You're in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did miss you! And I must agree on keeping everybody home. Madison got Pink eye also last week. We started her on the drops and the Doctor said she would be fine by Sunday. Then we got home Sunday night and Mason was running a fever. He has the flu and has been home from school for the last 3 days. Last night his fever broke but for safety sake I kept him home one more day. And so far nobody else is sick! Lets keep it that way in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be so happy when your family is well so you can all be feeling good and back to church! You are missed! Give the children a hug for me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger