LONGVIEW QUIZ TOURNAMENT

Well this weekend Haiden and Austin had a quiz tournament in Longview, and I'm happy to report that they received 3rd place out of 16 teams. They played a total of 7 games and won 5 of those. They really are doing GREAT! Both of the boys placed in the top 5 for highest individual average and received trophies for that. Haiden stayed with Austin last week so they had one week of practice together before this tournament. Haiden has learned all his material for this year totaling 184 verses of scripture. So from here on out we can just practice, practice, practice! Usually at finals the top 4 or 5, depending on how many teams participate in finals, teams will be able to go to Branson, Missouri to compete in Nationals. This is the best our boys have ever done and we are very PROUD! I will post a picture if I get one.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Haiden that is so awesome! You are Austin are such hard workers, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiden, this is WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS! We are so proud of your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is awesome. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Haiden! I would love to see you in action!!! I think....as long as ya'll didn't mess with my nerves too bad!!! LOL I am proud of you!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger