THANK YOU

Just want to thank you to family! Sunday was my birthday and my husband and his parents did a great job of making my day special, THANK YOU! We were in Jasper all weekend and it maybe didn't go the way we thought or planned, but turned out to be pleasant. It was relaxing to just stay in one place and me do nothing, LOL! Chris's mom made chicken spaghetti for lunch, and a very wonderful chocolate chip cake for mine and dad's birthday. I find it a neat thing to share the same birthday with a family member. There is just more to celebrate about and together. Family is such a special thing and is all that we have on this earth that is so important. This world we live in seems to be destroying the family example, and this makes me ever so thankful for family. Families need to be stronger today than ever before!

P.S. Thanks again Punkin for fixing lunch and cake, and for Papa I'm glad we get to share birthdays!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful birthday! Glad you were able to celebrate with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I am glad you were with family and had a nice day! Glad ya'll are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PawPaw and I enjoyed all of the Isoms this past weekend. It was a joy to have Ryan-man,Breann,Colton and Haiden for such a great visit! Was happy to celebrate PawPaw and Christina's birthday together on Sunday!

    Love all of you,
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger