Memories

-
Well there seems to be a case of looking back in the past going around on a few blogs so I decided to chime in with mine. I have found myself the past week thinking of how the time has gone by so fast and my children are growing up, and many people tell Chris and I your kids will be getting married tomorrow or going to college or whatever it may be in terms of how fast the time goes. I was thinking of how Ryan is about to be 4, and it seems as just yesterday that Haiden was 4 going to school, and oh how I remember every morning cuddling him in my lap and rocking him until the Tripletts came by to pick him up. Now he is 8 and will be 9 in February. Also, just this past year he has come to me with several little things that just makes me realize how he is growing up. It is hard to believe that Breann had just turned 1 when we moved here and in a few months Colten will be 1. Right now it doesn't even seem like I was ever pregnant with Colten cause the time went so fast. In February will be two years that we have lived here and that seems unreal. Sometimes it feels as if we have been here forever and others it's like it was yesterday we moved. Just looking at pictures of Haiden, Ryan and Breann recently made me realize that I have not been taking enough pictures of Colten, so now this week I have been picture crazy trying to catch up. I love pictures they hold so many memories! Well I love my children and hate to see them grow up so fast but there is nothing I can do to stop it. I just pray it makes me realize how much more I need to take time for each one of them individually, and pray God will give us the wisdom to lead and direct them just as fast as they grow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe ya'll have been here two years already. I'm so glad ya'll moved here! I've been trying hard to take pictures and videos of Andrew too, those are the most precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to delete a comment, but I messed it up. What I was saying was....Enjoy every second, every minute, every hour, every day, week, month and year and MAKE beautiful MEMORIES! You will have a lot of great things to think on when your children are all gone. You have a long time before they are gone, but once they are, it will feel like it was just yesterday they were babies in your arms. Families are suppose to be fun, loving, and friends. No one or nothing can take the place of the family. I love you and your family. I'm proud of all of the young mothers who are making "family" their priority in life!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger