A Smile

-
Well I have a big smile just knowing my blog and postings bring a smile to someone else. Thank you Sis. Elms! I will gladly pass this on to some who encourage me, but first here is the description of what this award is all about.
"The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose four bloggers: Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.”


Back to Sister Elms: Sis. Elms
Joseph: Joseph Oullette
The Elms Extra: Andrew & Mandy Elms
The Holley Life & Times: Gene and Karla Holley

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome, and THANK YOU for choosing me again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what else brings a smile is your dirt pie!! YUM!! Had fun. Thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! We enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the great videos!! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger