Laughter

Well the post Mandy made with her jokes made me think to post this. Yesterday my husband came in with a card for me and skittles for the children. I was about to get into to supper and put it on top of fridge. He told me I had to read it before I went to bed cause it was meant for that day. I was teasing and said, "well isn't what you have to say in there good for tomorrow also, don't you mean what the card says everyday?" He said yeah! Well after we ate and cleaned stuff up everyone was in the living room and it was actually very quiet in our house. So I go get the card and quietly open it in the kitchen, read it then just bust out making myself laugh. I started laughing so hard just from making myself laugh and of course they all came running asking what is it? Then Ryan started laughing just at me laughing. I liked the card from my husband I just thought I'd change things up in our house and instead of saying ahhhh... thank you babe for the card I laughed out my appreciation to bring a little bit of life to the moment in our home. It was fun!

5 comments:

  1. just wanted to say that it is always nice to hear you laughing.. i just couldn't understand what about the card was so funny.

    Anyway for anyone else reading I just want to take the opportunity to tell you all that I've been so blessed. The Lord has been so good to give me such a wonderful wife and four healthy, smart and beautiful childret. I love them all very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that everyone is talking about having being happy. A book I was just reading was called "A Merry Heart," and the lessons Sister Elms has been teaching about positive speaking--it is all so uplifting! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I mean hahahahah I got the a and the h mixed up at first!!! Ya'll are fun thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After I hit the enter button I was inspired even further!!! People need to lighten up and quit taking themselves so seriously!!! It much more fun to live happy and laughing your way through lifes blunders. I know all my joke you have to shuck before you can tell them because they are so corny but they are funny on some level and the reaction from the one you telling is what gets meso tickled! KEEP LAUGHING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger