SORRY IF....

Well the previous post about our reduced debt may have been to much information shared. I just honestly didn't think much about it because we are so use to hearing Dave ask his people how much debt they have or how much debt they paid off and people tell their numbers. I have to say that if it were not for the blessing of a bonus last year there is no way we would have been able to make this kind of dent. Also, I guess we were just over excited about our debt reduction because we know how much we had and STILL have left. Anyway, sorry if this came accross in a wrong manner!

3 comments:

  1. Your accomplishment is great! I'm glad ya'll have done this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I think your "testimony" is awesome and shows us that it is possible to make progress in paying off debt - whether you can do it quickly or slowly. Thank God for bonuses that make it possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I think it's fine! You're showing everyone how the blessings of God are used by good stewards:) Of course, I'm like you, so used to hearing everyone talk about "how much they paid off" all the time!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger