LATE NIGHT

Every once in a while I will stay up really, really late cleaning house. With little ones it just seems easier to do at this time. However, also there are those once in a blue moom times that I let the kids stay up late with me. So the other night was one of those nights! They wanted to help with some desserts so I let them. After that was over I got to cleaning my kitchen. Haiden went on to bed, Ryan and Breann kept telling me they didn't want to go to bed, but I knew they were tired. They were being good and we were just talking while I was working so I didn't make them go to bed. I don't remember how late it got before this happened, but next thing I know Ryan had fell asleep in the kitchen floor. Then a little bit later Breann climbed in Colten's highchair and was looking at books, but that didn't last long and I found her asleep in the highchair. Just thought it was funny and cute!


7 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute! I remember Sis Freeman once advising a busy mother in her column in Reflections to go to bed, and wake up at about 2am refreshed to do some laundry and housework. She said that was what she did when she was a young mom! I usually do my chores late at night too, it's just easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I remember these days I to love to do everything at night...but now that they are old enough they actually like to help clean. Or esle I send them away with Todd and get down to business with nobody home. Haiden was smart to go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, that may be a good tip, but then I just wonder how I'm suppose to make it through the whole next day from 2am. I'm sure I could but I would think that I would find myself short and impatient with my children, I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I know what you mean. If I don't get enough sleep, I'm all grumpy and short too. The new curtain I bought Andrew, has him sleeping SO much better. He's been taking 2 to 3 hour naps, and he slept till 10 this morning!!!!! Whohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are really cute!! These are memories you're making with your kids. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I believe you will always treasure these precious memories. Heidi is not quite old enough to help with cleaning. I usually do it when she is asleep or is happily playing in her room. I can normally contain her there since she is not crawling yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved cleaning the house at night. Bro. Elms has said many times, "I've gone to bed many nights with a vaccum cleaner going in the house." LOL! I love the pictures of the kids asleep. Precious memories!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger