MARCH QUIZ TOURNAMENT

Well it has been a good while since I last posted. It has just been so busy lately! Sometimes I ask myself, "How do I keep this up without going crazy?" I know it is only by God's help and strength he gives me. Anyway, Haiden and Austin did very well at the Quiz Tournament in Vidor, in March. They both received 1st place trophies, and Haiden also received and All Tournament Team trophy which is the top 5 or 7 quizzers out of all the children participating. They are doing wonderful this year! Hear are a couple pics.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats Haiden! You are such a hard worker. I know you are getting ready for your next tournament, I know you and Austin will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, guys!! You're doing awesome - keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Haiden! You're every teacher's dream! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot!

    Sis.Anglin thank's for giving us candy.

    Haiden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haiden you will do awesome this weekend I know! We are soooo rpoud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS to the great Bible Quizzers! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger