ALLERGIC

Well I sit here waiting to climb in my bed do to this allergic reaction! It just breaks out more when you smother your skin so I don't want to attempt going to sleep just yet. I have eaten shrimp for years and love it! However, for the past year to be exact I have had about 4 reactions after eating shrimp. It has not been everytime I eat shrimp though, that is whasts strange. My husband and I actually thought it was only when I had taken some advil and ate shrimp. I guess tonight proves that wrong because I had no medicine today and then ate about 7 or 8 shrimp in my salad tonight. This is the worst reaction I've had yet with the exception of the very first time. So I guess I won't be eating shrimp anymore!

Oh and I'll leave you with these funny pics of us goofin around.






I have one also of my husband, but he probably wouldn't want it posted!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you had a reaction! Hopefully it goes away fast. Those pics are very funny, I'm sure Bro Chris wouldn't mind if we see his too! Just kidding, ya'll have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trip...Where are ya'll getting to go??? Hope you are better hate to hear about the reaction. So now you have to be careful with anything sea food. I have been told it is the iodine. Are you allergic to iodine that you rub on scratches and cuts??? The pics are to cute you must share Bro. Chris's or else find a picture from the past were he has hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Julie it may be the iodine. The only other thing I've ever broken out was from prenatal vitamins and the doctor told me it was probably from the iodine in the pill. I don't know that I have ever rubbed iodine on my cuts either. It may be worth trying to see if that is what it is! Oh, and we are going to Kemah this Thursday and Friday then heading to the Woodlands in Houston. Grandma will have the kiddos! We will be back in time for prayer Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well have fun, get well, and the pictures were quite funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Christina!!
    Just wanted to say hello.... it's been so long since I have talked with you. I enjoyed teaching Haiden for a week, it was like old times for Austin and me!
    Your kids are amazing... I loved the videos. Anyway, I guess I will get back to my studies.
    Love you and God Bless,
    Sis. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you always hold your kids up by the top of their heads?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger