FRIDAY AT HOME

-Well I sit here at home on this wonderful Friday and I'm glad about it! It seems as if my year started out calm and slow with not much running and then bam out of no where we seem to be going and going and going and going and you get the picture, LOL! The past two weeks have been full of happenings and this week Friday happens to be the only day we didn't have to go anywhere. I of course had a pile of laundry to fold and some clothes to wash, kids needed a bath, and in a few hours I'll be cooking supper, but all of this is okay because at least I'm home. The best thing about all the running we have been doing is that it has all been somewhat church related and that means we have had lots of fellowship with the people of God, which I happen to love. It is so refreshing to be with the people of God. You can be so tired, frustrated in my case at times from rushing everyone ready to go, but yet once you get with the people of God all those feelings seem to diminish quickly and I feel so much better in the end. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and we will see you Sunday, Lord willing.
P.S. I will leave you with this!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture!!! And I just love being with you as well. Oh yeah by the way we forgot to mention it but can ya'll come over for dinner tonight.....jk Maybe we can do some other week when you've need something to do!!!! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know the feeling! I love those days when I am home all day! Also, I have to say, I love the pic, it looks like Colten is a human vacuum cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand 100%! I loved being home with the kids all day, getting my work done, then sitting down on the couch to enjoy some "quiet time". That was usually when they were taking a nap. I'm glad you got to stay home!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger