Camp Meeting


Well we will be leaving in a little while to head to east Texas so we can attend Family Camp Wednesday until Friday. We are really looking forward to soaking up everything from God we possibly can. We will take the younger three children to their grandparents house, which means it will just be me, Chris, and Haiden. We did not get to attend camp last year and we were disappointed about that. We have been so used to attending at least some of the services since we have gotten the Holy Ghost because our home church was only one hour from the campgrounds. So now being about five and half hours from campgrounds it does not make it quiet as easy to attend, so we are so grateful to be going this year. We are also looking forward to spending some time with friends we have not seen in a while. I know this week will be wonderful with God being the center of our focus.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait as well...I get to go and i can't wait to be at the services and have fun with my church family and friends. I'll see yall as well and hang out with you both and it's goin 2 be a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for y'all getting to go.
    Have a great time and enjoy! The Lord is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also glad you guys are getting to go. I hope you come back renewed and refreshed. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww i really really really wanted to go with you guys, thank you for the offer. I guess im definitely going to plan on going next year. I hope you enjoy it i want to hear about it of course, I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger