Got Tagged!


A-Available or Single? Married 6 1/2 years (Christina)
HAPPILLY MARRIED I AM!!! (CHRIS)
B-Best Friend? My husband, Sister Triplett
MY WIFE
C-Cake or Pie? Moist Chocolate Cake
PECAN PIE
D-Drink of Choice? Cherry Coke from Sonic
MY WIFE'S SWEET TEA
E-Essential Item? Hand Sanitizer, Lotion
WATER / GUM OR MINTS
F-Favorite Color? Green
BLUE
G-Gummie Bears or Worms? Bears
IT WOULD BE BEARS
H-Hometown? Jasper, TX
JASPER, TX
I-Indulgence? Warm Brownie with Vanilla Ice CreamSOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!
J-January or February? January, still pretty coldJANUARY IS GOOD.. THE 7TH IS MY B-DAY.
K-Kids? 3 awesome boys and 1 beautiful girl THEY ARE GREAT.. THE LORD HAS INDEED BLESSED US!
L-Life is incomplete without? Jesus JESUS
M-Marriage Date? September 2, 2000 WHAT A COINCIDENCE..
N-Number of Siblings? Two SistersTWO BROTHERS / ONE SISTER
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges PREFER ORANGES
P-Phobias & Fears? Wasp, bees, don't really want to flySNAKES
Q-Favorite Quote? I love you, you love me, and thats the way it will always be! THE WOODS ARE FULL OF LONG HITTERS
S-Seson(ing)? Spring, Winter, Lawrys Pepper Seasoning
SPRING / TONY CHACHERIES
T-Tag Three..... Chris Isom, Michelle Bowen, Ashley Jordan

JAMES CAIN, KYLE CAIN, JOSEPH OULETTE
U-Unknown Fact About Me? Don't Know, maybe that my spelling and vocabulary are horrible

MY WIFE ALWAYS BEATS ME AT SCRABBLE

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Not to big on meatsCARNIVORE MOST DEFINITELY!
W-Worst Habit? Getting too caught up in having everything in order and finished, being a Martha so to speak

PUTTING THINGS OFF TO THE LAST MINUTE
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound I guess, it never seemed to be big deal so far NEITHER
Y-Your Favorite Foods? Mexican & Seafood MEXICAN & SEAFOOD
Z-Zodiac? Picses

CAPRICORN

4 comments:

  1. Had tons of fun with Colten, thanks for tagging me, it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you played along. I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, I had fun with this tag thing and that you chose me to join in the fun. I liked your answers as well too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger