Some Favorite Family Pictures

A few months ago, November to be exact, we had family pictures taken and I've wanted to share some of my favorites but just haven't made the time to do so.  Kassie & Priscilla did a great job especially considering what they had to work with.  We went to the park here in Burk because I liked the pond, bridge & big hill there.  However, I never thought about things that would be in the background so that made it a little difficult for the photographers.  Then the week we were going to take pictures the kids had things such as fever blister, scratches on face, and chapped skin around lips which made editing tedious I'm sure.   Even with all this they got some great pictures especially of the kids!





















 I am so thankful for beautiful children God has placed in our care and for an awesome man He has placed by my side!



1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger