My Own Food Blog

For a few days I've been working on creating a food blog.  I had planned to post recipes here, but really the more I thought about it I wanted something with more detail.  I really enjoy looking at food blogs so why not have my own.  It may not be as fancy as some, but it's still worth having one.  It's just a better place for me to keep up with things I cook on a whim.  I have really gotten into cooking recipes from blogs so I'm excited about having even my own recipes at hand on the computer.  Eventually I plan to get an iPad and it will be much nicer to cook from.  The laptop just takes up too much of my counter space, and I don't have much as it is!  Anyway, take a look at Isom Cookings & Sweet Spots.

4 comments:

  1. This is so ironic...today I was just thinking about adding a page of my own recipes to my blog! Of course, most of mine would be sweets! I'm trying to figure out how to get the little button where it takes you to a page to print the recipe only without the blog post of pictures and so on. Anyway, yours will be fabulous because you're an awesome cook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kassie :)! I have not thought about a print button yet. Let me know how you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see all of your inspirations. God bless all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sister Shirley! It's good to hear from you, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger