GIVING PEOPLE IN BURKBURNETT

I'm just blown away and very thankful for the giving neighbors in Burkburnett. Since the boys qualify to go to Nationals in Branson they are both having to raise the monies to help fund the trip. Our goal is for them to each raise enough money to cover all expenses for each family and for the boys to be able to do some fun things while there. So the past two nights Haiden has been at it. He knocked doors for about two hours Monday and Tuesday night and both nights received one hundred dollars. He has only knocked about fifty doors and we have not gotten far from our own house. I've just been amazed at the peoples giving! I pray every time for the Lord to bless them for their giving. I do not like making Haiden knock doors and ask for money, but when there is only three weeks to raise monies you must do whatever possible. I know also that it is good for Haiden to work for the money. I don't ever want my children to think things come easy and are just handed out with no efforts involved. I thank God for the peoples giving in this city and I know his hand is upon this fundraising process.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is the awesome to see God working. Put us down for $25 we would love to help out. What is the total he needs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, thank you so much for your help! Lets just say on the amount needed, we are 41% funded which leaves 59% left, and I thank the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger