1st DAY IN BRANSON

We made it to Branson today and headed staight for Silver Dollar City. We had a nice fun filled day and enjoyed ourselves there. I actually got on two roller coasters, LOL! I was a little worried cause I had not been on one in 10 years and sure didn't know if I could still handle it. Haiden loves roller coasters and he enjoyed the rides at Silver Dollar City. I think our favorite was this one water ride that totally drenched us all! We had fun, but I did miss the little ones not being with us somewhat. Just wondering how they might would react to the rides and stuff makes you miss them. Michell, tell them we said we love them, miss them, and will be bringing them back a few suprises! Check out http://texastripletts.blogspot.com/ for more.

5 comments:

  1. We love going to Branson! I know ya'll are going to have so much fun. Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! The kids are talking about y'all, but they are doing great! I'll have to put the dog outside and let them in here to see the slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and Lynn were suppose to go to Branson for our Anniv, but decided not to because of the house and all. Looks like ya'll are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures bring back A LOT of memories! I'm still hoping Harden can get away, so we can still keep our plans for Branson!! Glad ya'll are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw Michelle tonight at the VBS meeting and she was doing great with 5 kids.....You guys are super moms!!!
    glad ya'll are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger