Two Post in One

Well I thought I would just let everyone know that I read and viewed your recent post and you must forgive me for not leaving comments. I have only been on the computer I think twice in the past week or so and both times it was just a quick view of the new post and not enough time to leave comments on 16 and 21 new post, yeah that is a lot!! So to everyone I enjoyed your post and will pray for those who are sick.

Now for my BIRTHDAY GIRL!! Breann Elizabeth Isom had her 3rd birthday on November 7th. I would have posted sooner but between not feeling well, and getting ready for company and a party I just never got around to it. Breann is my little princess and her Daddy's little sweetheart. We love you very much Breann and you truly are our SPECIAL little girl. We love watching you do things so different than your brothers and trying to be so lady like at times. You are so beautiful and just what we wanted in a girl. I remember telling God many times while you were in my tummy that I hoped you had brown eyes and brown hair. You are such a blessing and I love to hear you singing worship songs in your small quiet voice, it is beautiful! I love how you are so quick to help mommy do things. Since you were about 18 months you would get wipes and clean the floor and push chairs in under the table, try to sweep, etc. It is so hard to beilieve you are three already, but we hope you had a great birthday and many more to come. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Abigail's "best friend!" We love you, you are such a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! We love you hope you hada wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I wish Alayna would have felt well enough to make the party but that's the wasy it happens sometimes! I hope you had a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breann and Ryan you had a fun birthday party at McDonald's! I wish I was little like the two of you so we could have played together! PawPaw and I had a wonderful weekend visiting all of the Isoms! Thank you for the wonderful time with all of you! Looking forward to seeing everyone for Thanksgiving!

    Love,
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I missed the day to wish them both a Happy Birthday, but I know they had a good one. I love you both very much!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger