Missed Prayer

-
Well for anyone who noticed the Isoms were not at prayer last night I will let you know why. We were on our way and about 10 minutes from the church Haiden bust out crying, of course we are like what is it. He says, "I just think I'm sick." He thought he was gonna do what most of us can't stand to do. So I get him a bag just in case. I told him he was not sick and to tell himself he is not sick. Thinking about that positive speaking stuff! The whole way home he was repeating "I'm not sick, I'm not sick." So we get home and he feels fine and they all want to go the church for prayer now but it would have been over by the time we got there! He started crying saying he felt guilty, I told him he didn't know what it was. So he is fine along with the rest of us and we just had prayer at home. See everyone Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Haiden! Glad he wasn't sick though, see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Haiden is okay! We got your call. We missed you all!! See you at church.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger