Daily Devotional


I have been reading daily devotionals from Joy Haney's book, Diamonds for Dusty Roads, and come across something that caught my attention. When I read this I thought about how I could relate some of them to my own life, and how true it is that when these things take just a small part in our lives and attitudes that it really does affect our witness to others.

If all the sleeping folk--will wake up;
And all the lukewarm folk--will fire up;
And all the dishonest folk--will confess up;
And all the disgrunted folk--will sweeten up;
And all the depressed folk--will look up;
And all the estranged folk--will make up;
And all the gossipers will hush up--;
And all the members will pray up--
WE WILL HAVE A REVIVAL AND IT WILL CONTINUE IN OUR CHURCH AND COMMUNITY.

She goes on to say, "It's time to put the bread of His Word on the table: the table of our heart , and eat until it fills us with the Lord's goodness."

"My Father giveth you the true bread from heaven" (John 6:32)

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger