Just Us

Wow, tomorrow we leave and head to Jasper to take the children to grandmas! My husband started thinking this out a few weeks ago and was able to make it all work out. We both can not wait! We will come back and stay in Dallas on Friday & Saturday night, then come back home Sunday and I will go back to Jasper on Tuesday to get the children. We get five days to ourselves. Don't get me wrong now we both love our children very much but you know sometimes you just need a nice break. If were lucky to get five minutes in at the house and make the kids stay in another room besides the one we are in, we call this "mommy-daddy quiet time"! It was funny, today Chris came home from work and we were in the room eating ice cream while the kids were playing and here comes Ryan, turns on the light and says this is "mommy-daddy quiet time", and we asked, "him what are you doing in here then?" We will miss our children but we will also enjoy ourselves greatly!
posted by: Christina

4 comments:

  1. enjoy!!!! sleep relax and do not blog LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys enjoy lots of mommy and daddy time! Don't go overboard on housecleaning on Monday Christina, I know it is tempting, but think good book and long bubble bath! We'll miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh I have to agree with Michelle. He If you want a jetted jacuzzi tub I can gaurenntee pricacy from 830am to 230pm Let me know LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad ya'll got some mommy and daddy time! It gave me some Punkin (grandma) time with my wonderful and very special grandchildren. By having my grandchildren for a longer period of time I got to enjoy each one and I feel got to know them a whole lot better as a little person. Plan another mommy and daddy time before August 15th-let's talk!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger