Rejoice in Sickness

Well here I am sitting at home today with sick children while Haiden and Daddy have gone to church this morning. You know sometimes it seems just when you think everyone is getting better something else comes around. Ryan had just gotten over having a bad runny nose about 4 or 5 days ago and then Friday he had a virus, and Saturday he woke up with a bad runny nose again and has had fever since the virus. Breann missed Sunday School last week because she had fever and now yesterday she started running a temp again. Chris and I have had sore throats, aches and probably fever too, and somehow Haiden has managed to stay pretty well. Colten is still trying to get over a stuffy nose and cough, thank God he has not had any fever! All of this can be frustrating, but we seem to manage. Well with the Lord's help and healing power we will all get over this stuff and wont have to make any doctor's appointments, IN JESUS NAME! However, in the mean time today is a day the the Lord has made and we will rejoice in that. Thank you Jesus!

8 comments:

  1. WELCOME to the "blogosphere"! I'm glad to see ya'll have joined us in blogging. You will find it's so much fun keeping up with everybody. I'm sorry ya'll have been sick. We had prayer for you in PrimeLife today. Hopefully, we will see you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that Ryan and Breann are sick today. I would have called you this morning if I knew you were home. Give my grandchildren kisses and I hope everyone gets well. And the ones that are well stay that way!

    love,
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shahan house made it home fom austin and went straight to bed. We have tried not to move. Sorry to hear the babies are not feeling well. so you gave in to the blog world. maybe one day I will :)
    Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world Sis Christina! We are sorry that ya'll are being plagued with illnesses. That is usually how the Mercer household is. When one gets sick, we all seem to get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you joined the blogging world. Be careful though it can get addictive. Your children are beautiful!!!
    Lynda Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea you blogged. I noticed you have been since January... well, in that case... I wish you a be-lated "Welcome!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris and Christina, I'm so glad ya'll are home. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sister Elms. We are always glad to be back home as well.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger